We are happy to announce to we are now offering special rates for both students and teachers actively enrolled in a college, university, or equivalent program!
We offer three subscription levels (monthly, semester, and annual) for both students and teachers and they can be claimed by following the steps below:
- Visit our educational subscription page and select student or teacher
- Select 'subscribe'
- Create a login and password or sign in if you already have an existing account
- Complete the verification prompt
- An activation email will be sent to your .edu or equivalent email address
- Click on the verification link to begin the sign up process
- Proceed to billing and checkout
What is included in my student or teacher subscription?
Some of the benefits included are:
- Access to all premium articles
- The Job Hunter’s Tool Kit
- Entrepreneur spotlights
- Industry-proven pitch decks
- Editor-curated newsletters
- Unlimited access to the BI app
Who is eligible for Insider's student or teacher discounts?
This discount is for any student or teacher who is actively enrolled in a college, university, or equivalent program.
How is my student or teacher status verified?
We use a third-party service to verify your student status. They take your name, school, and graduation year, and they check it against university data sources. This process takes less than a minute, and most students and teachers are verified instantly for the discounted rate.
I'm an active student or teacher, but my enrollment status isn't being verified.Can I still receive a student discount?
Yes! If you are experiencing issues verifying your student or educator email address, please reach out to us and include the name of your university and your institution provided email address. Our Support team will be happy to help you!
Does the student or teacher subscription price increase after a year?
Your price will not change as long as you remain eligible for our student or teacher offers. We determine eligibility with automatic re-verification each year.