You can manage your push notifications directly through your device's settings. Instructions vary between devices and browsers, and we have instructions below for our most-used devices and browsers.
- Go to your iOS Settings > Notifications > Insider
- Go to your phone’s Settings app > Notifications > Insider
- Desktop or Mobile Browser (Businessinsider.com):
- Chrome: At the top right, click the three dots icon > Settings > scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced > Privacy & Security > Site Settings > In the Notifications section you can manage your push notification preference by website
- Safari: Click Safari at the top of your screen > Preferences > Websites > enable or disable push notifications under Notifications
- Firefox: At the top right, click the three line icon > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Select Settings next to Notifications > Search for businessinsider.com in the search bar > Under Status select Block
If you are having trouble, please contact us. Our Support team will be happy to help you!